Popular posts
-
I do not consider myself an audiophile, but I think these speakers are great..we installed them on the back of our house for music in the ba...
-
I bought these from a Gold Box promo. Could not have made a better decision. They perform well and are compact(with exception of sub woofer....
-
The KEF KHT3005 (SE) 5.1 home theater speaker system is an extremely high performance, yet room-friendly home theater system, which raises b...
-
A great solution for DTS and Dolby Digital surround sound, Belkin Blue Series Digital Optical Audio Cables use superior-grade optical fiber ...
-
I recently bought this to replace one that always lost the time if there was a power outage. Even new backup batteries did not help.Pros: Sm...
-
The ZVOX IncrediBase 575 delivers awesome, room-filling surround sound -- including window-rattling bass down to 35 Hz -- from a single cabi...
-
I mounted these in my ceiling just behind my sofa. I intended these to just be rear channel speakers, but I they sounded good enough that I ...
-
KEF's CI50 is no more obtrusive than a standard 50-millimeter (2-inch) low voltage light fixture, yet powerful enough to flood a sizeabl...
-
I know ... I know ... real men don't read manuals. But no matter how knowledgeable you may be about audio equipment, if you fail to read...
Friday, August 10, 2012
FiiO D3 Digital to Analog Audio Converter With Micca 6ft Optical Toslink Cable - 192kHz/24bit Optical and Coaxial DAC
,
at
8/10/2012


