- This product was designed to work with Dell monitors. The center speaker is mountable if you have the right monitor model, most users don't. The speakers have long cords and the output is average. I found this model used at a computer salvage thrift store in Portland for just $20.00 . Gotta love the Geeks.
- This system is the best money can buy.If you don't have it you are probably out of luck. The system has been out for a while.I bought this one to replace the one that was struck by lightning when my home was hit.So glad it was available. I will say to all (if you can find this system, buy it).
Popular posts
-
I do not consider myself an audiophile, but I think these speakers are great..we installed them on the back of our house for music in the ba...
-
I bought these from a Gold Box promo. Could not have made a better decision. They perform well and are compact(with exception of sub woofer....
-
The KEF KHT3005 (SE) 5.1 home theater speaker system is an extremely high performance, yet room-friendly home theater system, which raises b...
-
I recently bought this to replace one that always lost the time if there was a power outage. Even new backup batteries did not help.Pros: Sm...
-
This isn't a radio or a Cd player or home theater system. All the bad reviews are by confused people. First of all, as you can see, ther...
-
Back in the 1970s, Bose came out with their world-famous 901 series speakers. They could get extremely loud and produced thunderous bass and...
-
A great solution for DTS and Dolby Digital surround sound, Belkin Blue Series Digital Optical Audio Cables use superior-grade optical fiber ...
-
KEF's CI50 is no more obtrusive than a standard 50-millimeter (2-inch) low voltage light fixture, yet powerful enough to flood a sizeabl...
Monday, March 26, 2012
Dell MMS 5650 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers
,
at
3/26/2012


