60W TOTAL POWERSRS STUDIO SOUND HDFM TUNERSUBWOOFER PRE-OUT;TV (IR) PASS-THROUGHWALL-MOUNTABLE DESIGNINCLUDES REMOTEDIM: 3.88H X 27.44W X 4.25DUPC : 046838045714Shipping Dimensions : 43.00in X 6.00in X 5.75inEstimated Shipping Weight : 10.1
Popular posts
-
I do not consider myself an audiophile, but I think these speakers are great..we installed them on the back of our house for music in the ba...
-
I bought these from a Gold Box promo. Could not have made a better decision. They perform well and are compact(with exception of sub woofer....
-
The KEF KHT3005 (SE) 5.1 home theater speaker system is an extremely high performance, yet room-friendly home theater system, which raises b...
-
This isn't a radio or a Cd player or home theater system. All the bad reviews are by confused people. First of all, as you can see, ther...
-
I recently bought this to replace one that always lost the time if there was a power outage. Even new backup batteries did not help.Pros: Sm...
-
Back in the 1970s, Bose came out with their world-famous 901 series speakers. They could get extremely loud and produced thunderous bass and...
-
A great solution for DTS and Dolby Digital surround sound, Belkin Blue Series Digital Optical Audio Cables use superior-grade optical fiber ...
-
KEF's CI50 is no more obtrusive than a standard 50-millimeter (2-inch) low voltage light fixture, yet powerful enough to flood a sizeabl...


