COMPATIBLE WITH IPOD(R) MODELS WITH A 30-PIN DOCK CONNECTOR; 60W TOTAL POWER; IPOD(R) VIDEO OUT; SRS STUDIOSOUND HD; FM TUNER; 2 HDMI(TM) INPUTS & 1 OUTPUT; 3D/CEC/ARC READY; SUBWOOFER PRE-OUT; WALL-MOUNTABLE DESIGN; INCLUDES REMOTE; DIM: 3.88"H X 35.44"W X 4.25"D
Popular posts
-
The sound is mostly what I bought this for, since most LCD TVs have weak or poor sound. I've been pleased with the audio quality, but th...
-
I do not consider myself an audiophile, but I think these speakers are great..we installed them on the back of our house for music in the ba...
-
Excellent space-saving and cost-effective alternative to a full surround sound system for a small apartment. The wireless subwoofer is a gre...
-
Unify your home theater surround sound with the 3-way iQ60cDA center-channel speaker, delivering clear vocals, crisp dialogue, and dazzling ...
-
A PHP Error was encountered Severity: Notice Message: Undefined variable: customer_reviews Filename: views/social_blogger.php Line Number: ...
-
I know ... I know ... real men don't read manuals. But no matter how knowledgeable you may be about audio equipment, if you fail to read...
-
The KEF KHT3005 (SE) 5.1 home theater speaker system is an extremely high performance, yet room-friendly home theater system, which raises b...
-
I recently bought this to replace one that always lost the time if there was a power outage. Even new backup batteries did not help.Pros: Sm...
-
I read numerous reviews about this product and had concerns re: people's feedback -- quality, lack of A/C power adapter, time/effort to ...
-
This isn't a radio or a Cd player or home theater system. All the bad reviews are by confused people. First of all, as you can see, ther...


