Monday, May 7, 2012

Bose Wave Music System - Titanium Silver

,
Bose Wave Music System - Titanium Silver
  • Just completed a major kitchen remodel and when all was done, we realized the one thing we hadn't considered was MUSIC. Previously, we had an undercabinet Sony unit which was fine, but with the new kitchen, we had built-in undercabinet lighting and no where to mount a similar unit. Ended up picking up a refurbished Bose Wave in Titanium Silver at a Bose Store for 20% off...while still pricey @ $400, the clean look, excellent sound and radio reception made it worth every penny. Its a nice, clean look that blends in nicely with our blue/white granite and stainless appliances, and really fills the kitchen/dining area with sound...all our friends have commented on the great sound. It's also nice…
  • I had the Bose Wave Music System (one disk changer and remote) for a week or so now. Never thought I would pop the $$ for this but when I found it at a good price, I said "go for it". I'll admit, I'm surprised and impressed. I did expect it to be different, better and so forth - just because of the reputation - but I was not prepared for the details of that difference. The sound is remarkable. It not only sounds great when you're in the room with it but also because of how well it produces music throughout several adjoining rooms . For example, when I am in my living room, two rooms away from where I placed the Bose (in the kitchen at the rear of the house and facing the back) the…
 

Best Home Theater Reviews Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates