Thursday, May 10, 2012

Coby CSMP88 Multimedia 3D Soundbar Speaker System, Black

,
Coby CSMP88 Multimedia 3D Soundbar Speaker System, Black
  • Found the Coby CSMP88 3D soundbar on the porch this afternoon. I am very impressed...for the money, mind you. I have a Samsung 32-inch lcd flat screen in the bedroom with the worst sound imaginable. If I turn the volume up loud enough to hear the dialog in a movie, I get the rumbling, feedback kind of echo that makes me think I have a short and generally upsets my viewing. Plugged in the Coby soundbar, which took minutes, tweaked the lower range frequencies and upped a bit on the TV's equalizer...and wow! You have to keep the 3D on the Coby "On" or you get no audible effect. Much improved..the background detail and music is acceptable, but the dialog is so much more crisp and up front…
  • If you do not have the space for a large surround sound system this thing is unbelievable for what it does. I am a audiophile so surround sound is not what I would consider good audio but when it come to cinema sound this unit is amazing for the money. Leo Laporte raved about the great sound that the little box produced so I had to try it. It produces great surround sound and it is perfect for small room. It certainly produces much better sound than the tv. Though it lacks on the low end adding a sub would take care of that but for smaller rooms it is sufficient. If you are looking for a low cost sound than go demo one.
 

Best Home Theater Reviews Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates